Today I will guide you to set up a free professional email address for your Website with the best business mail provider Zoho mail.
Email ID is an essential tool for every internet savvy people.
Now email is not only used for email but it does other important things too.
Whether it’s your android mobile phone or different accounts of online services, each and every place you have to provide your email ID. For your daily use, many companies provide free email IDs.
And in free email providers, Gmail is the best option on the internet.
I think most of the people in the world have their account with Gmail.
The main reason behind that is you can use this one account for all Google products. Gmail, Google maps, Adwords, Adsense, Google Docs, Drive, they are countless.
The reason why Google is so successful is its countless and best services.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we recommended. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
Now you are wondering if one free Gmail account is worth then why you need a professional address?
Need the best Tools and Resources for your online business? Check out…
Why the need for a business Email Address?
Yes, you need a business Email address. There are a number of reasons behind it.
- If you have a website you should use a business email instead of using free email.
- If you provide Saas (Software as a service) you need a business email for your service.
- Business Email increase Brand value.
- For quick Adsense or other ad networks approval. Ad networks give preference to the websites equipped with a Professional Email.
- For better representing your brand in affiliate marketing or tie-up with other companies.
- Using Business Emails like firstname.lastname@example.org in place of email@example.com makes better sense of the company and products.
- Email Marketing campaigns.
There are many reasons why you should have a professional email ID instead of a free Email ID.
Why people avoid using Professional Email Address?
Generally, people don’t use any business emails.
There are two main reasons why people don’t want to use Professional email IDs.
You have to pay monthly charges for the professional email ID. You should have an online property, like a website to verify your Business Identity.
Business mail providers generally check your Identity before providing an email ID to you. And, business emails are very costly to afford because they charge on a monthly basis.
You have to pay a minimum $2 to $3 per month to own business email ID.
But wait! Do you know?
You can create business email free of cost with Zoho Mail
However, there are other free email address providers for your business out there but Zoho mail is the best in my opinion.
Although Zoho mail has 3 paid programs you can use its free option as you don’t want to invest at the beginning of your blogging career.
They provide up to 25 emails accounts to every user and each email account has the space of 125MB.
I think 125 MB is not much more but you can use it to do your basic jobs such as verifying your Adsense Account and installing a contact form on your website.
Now when you know there is a free business Email provider exists in the universe you are eager to create one.
Read on…I will guide you in setup free professional email address with Zoho.
How to create free Zoho business Email ID.
Here is step by step guide to creating a free email address with Zoho Mail
- Go to their homepage ZOHO.COM and sign up with your current Gmail ID.
- You will be asked to verify your mobile phone.
- Verify your mobile phone and you will be redirected to this screen.
- Press the radio button – Add your existing domain for email…
- Fill the captcha and hit proceed.
- Select the radio button – Sign up for a domain I already own.
- Enter your email address and click on Add.
- Now it’s time to verify your domain name ownership for Zoho mail.
- Choose the DNS Hosting provider.
- My Hosting provider is Cpanel so I choose Cpanel on the list.
- There are three methods for verifying your domain Cname method, TXT method and HTML method.
I choose HTML method.
- Click on HTML method and follow the steps shown on the image.
- Create a folder named zohoverify.
- Download the HTML file and upload it into Zohoverify folder in your Cpanel’s file manager.
- After that click on Verify by HTML button.
- If everything is ok, you will be redirected to the below screen.
- Now add the desired username for your business mail.
- You can add a user to use your official email.
- If you don’t want to add users simply click on skip button. You can add users later also.
- Now this is the main step to connecting your business mail with your Cpanel
- Read and follow carefully.
- You can look up the current MX records on your domain.
- Now copy the MX entries of Zoho mail ie; Address and priority.
- Login to your Cpanel and go to mail routing option in mail section.
- Choose Remote mail exchanger and press change.
- Now go to Cpanel home and proceed for entering Zoho MX records.
- Find and click on Zone located in domains section.
- Now Click on MX record.
- A new popup opens.
- Fill out the Zoho MX record and integers and press on Add an MX record.
- Add both 2 records.
- Now press the next button.
- You can add the SPF record by clicking on manage and adding a TXT record in Zone editor. Although it’s not much necessary.
- Now you will be redirected to the final screen.
- Click on Zoho Workplace to use Zoho services as well as your business mail just created with the awesome Zoho mail.
- You can also access Zoho mail directly through this link mail. mail.zoho.com
Note – You have to delete any other MX records pointed to your domain, Nor Zoho mail can’t connect to your domain. It’s very important.
- To delete them just go to Zone editor.
- Locate the extra MX records pointed to your domain name and click on delete.
Now your Business email is fully set up with Zoho mail.
One more thing to remember – If you have connected your domain with any CDN like Cloudflare then you have to change MX records on those platforms also nor you couldn’t receive any email from senders. I faced that situation and resolved it scarcely.
Zoho mail is the best option if you just started your blog or website. There are many places where you have to give your professional email. Zoho mail is providing you free email address for your website.
And, Of course, it’s free of cost.
I am personally using Zoho mail for my many websites and satisfied with it. Ok, let me go to writing a new helpful article.
If you liked my work, share it with your friends. It really encourages me to write further helpful articles.