When your business is online, the first thing you should do about marketing is to start collecting your customer’s email address.
No matter if you are a Blogger, an eCommerce business, or an online service provider, email marketing proved itself as the most effective marketing strategy for the last 20 years.
BUT, beginners always start email marketing at a later stage of their career and regret why they have not started this at first.
Well, let me show you some stats about email marketing after then I will show you how you can start it with the most easy-to-use email marketing software “GetResponse” for free.
- In 2019, there were 3.9 billion email users which will set to grow to 4.9 Billion in 2023.
- In 2019, 293.6 billion emails were sent and received each day. This figure is expected to increase over 347.3 billion daily emails in 2022.
- Average ROI – Every $1 you spend on email marketing you will get an average return of $42.
- Above 87% of online marketers use email marketing.
- Email open rate is more than 21% which is far better than any other marketing strategy including paid ads.
I have highlighted the average ROI above to show you how much you can earn with email marketing with the right software (GetResponse) and the right strategy.
Today, I will share with you the exclusive 30 days GetResponse trial that you can use to start your email marketing journey without spending any upfront money.
GetResponse is developed by professional email marketers and suitable for beginners as well as experienced ones who want to use tagging and segmentation features.
GetResponse also has a WordPress plugin that helps you easily collect emails from your WordPress blog users.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we recommended. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
The basic email marketing package in getResponse starts from $29/Month, however, you can try it for the first month absolutely free of cost.
See how John started his money making business with Email marketing.
How to open a GetResponse FREE Trial account?
GetResponse is running a special discount offer in which they are offering a One Month free trial.
NOTE: Thiss offer is valid for only one week.
If you want to start your email marketing journey with GetResponse then this is the right time to get started. Also if you are an existing email marketer who wants to migrate to GetResponse from your existing email marketing service, then this is the right time to migrate.
To get a free trial account you just have to signup with you email ID and website details below.
Sign Up For Free Trial (No credit card required)
Let me you an overview of the features from GetResponse:
- Easy to use: GetResponse is very easy to use so you can start your email marketing journey in no time. There is a useful help guide available by GetResponse that helps in understanding the features and workflow.
- Mobile app: GetResponse offers iOS App & Android app to monitor your email marketing funnels on mobile.
- Responsive design & email newsletter: the newsletters, forms, etc are fully responsive and mobile-friendly.
- 500+ Templates + Exit intent tech: Whether you are totally new to email marketing you can create stunning forms and landing pages with GetResponse’s 500+ templates
- Marketing Automation: The automation feature allows you to create automation funnels that will generate money for you even when you are sleeping.
Remember, since you don’t need to give your credit card details in your 30 days free trial, there is nothing to lose. SO, signup for the trial now and learn how email marketing works. If you like their GetResponse then you can continue after the trial period will over.
Don’t miss the opportunity of GetResponse 30 days trial offer without a credit card, where other email marketing services require credit card to give you the trial.